Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time for a change

So I decided to use my web-cam for a self portrait, it didn't turn out so well.

With everything going on I decided it was time for a change. I have always been blond until I decided to be a rebel and thought going dark made me "sexier" and more desirable. Recently I have gone through a lot of changes and feel I have come closer to the old Andromeda as appose to the person I have been pretending to be for the last 5 years. I miss my long hair, my beautiful skin, white teeth, I miss me.







Now when I look in the mirror I recognize the person looking back at me, this feeling is very comforting and familiar. Amazing how a little color can change your life!

2 comments:

Sairs said...

I really like this pic of you, you look really young and really pretty. I'm a bit boring when it comes to my hair, I haven't coloured it for years and it's my natural colour which is like a dark blonde. I think the way you have your hair done also really suits you :-)
Sarah

Eating With Others said...

It's a nice picture. The hair looks nice. And I love the necklece.