Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Roller Derby

Sorry for the bad picture but I took it with my cell phone because I was being lazy. Here we have my breakfast burrito that is made of 1/2 potato, 2 egg whites, one yolk, tons of veggies, 1/2 avacado, 1/4cp fat free cheese and salsa. Yummy

Tons of school work today, like always. I haven't been to the gym at all this week and I am feeling very tired; so the gym is a for sure thing later in the day.

My sister is wanting to start a roller derby team, yeah I know. I want to do it but I am really worried about doing it with her. She is kind of flaky and is extremely competitive. This doesn't help me because I am also extremely competitive. I use to be a speed skater back in the day and have played football. I know what it means to be in a contact sport and I really don't want to have to hurt her, I would also want to be in control of our team because I feel I am a better leader. lol. http://wftda.com/ Seems fun tho




0 comments: