Monday, February 1, 2010

New week

So here we have this weeks progress pictures and I am thrilled to say that I am really starting to like where all this food eating is going. My abs are stronger, my legs are really strong and I am starting to get the muscles back in my arms. My leg is still pretty black and blue as you can see the pudge in the first pic and the bruise in the second. What can I say, I am a dare devil! :D

I have pictures from the dinner I made last night but don't feel like uploading it. Maybe later after I make my breakfast. I downloaded a new app for my phone that is called Cardio Tracker, and a yoga one and their pretty neat. Speaking of yoga, I got my first yoga mat but was unable to fins a dvd I really liked so I am going to do some looking around online today.

We have started making plans for our tax returns and decided 90% is going to pay bills and the other 10% will be used for stuff to improve the house, i.e A new tv, Wii or xbox360 (so we can both play call of duty 4 online together at the same time) a hand help mixer, griddle, george forman grill, and some new clothes for all of us.

Oh yeah, I am going to be taking a trip to go SNOWBOARDING! Yipee. I am super excited because I have always wanted to learn!

So here are my goals for the week:

  • Work out at least 4 days this week, but focus on building a strong body rather then a skinny one.
  • Quit half asing my school work and read the section for the week. I am not doing myself any good skimming through the reading material.
  • Spends lots of quality time with the kids
  • try and get all the laundry put away
  • Tell myself something good everyday.
  • Take one food off of the bad list and add it to the ok list. I still have a lot of issues eating bread/pasta of any kind
  • Try some new recipies.
  • Do one exercise outside instead of the gym
  • Drink that Water baby!

I am excited that little by little his voice is slipping my mind. I feel that I am getting bored with my eating regime already tho.