Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Been MIA

So, I realize I have been MIA for a while and I think it is because I realized I was spending WAY too much time on here and neglecting other things that needed to get done.
It could also be due to the fact that we got a new tv/blue-ray and I am obsessed with sitting in front of it and doing nothing.
So, I went for a run yesterday. 3miles in 28min. Then came home and did 3 sets of push ups and sit ups with my kiddos. It was nice. I miss running outside and miss the passion I had for it. When other cardio on a machine I feel like I never really get a sense of accomplishment, but when I am out side, on the pavement, feeling the sole of my show hit and the force gos through my body, it is amazing. Going farther then I have or even taking a rout over the big overpass gives me a feeling of self worth that just makes me smile from ear to ear.

So I have been cooking a lot of different meals lately. Last night I clow cooked some country style ribs with potatoes,celery and carrots. Put some bbq sauce in it with 1can of chicken stock and some seasonings. it was awesome. I served it all over rice cause I shredded the pork when it was done.
Tonight: Stuffed red bell peppers with couscous instead of rice. :D We'll see how that goes.

Think I am going to be going on the hunt for a nice pair of running shoes, any suggestions?

Here's a little picture of where I live. If I could look at this everyday and the weather be like this everyday, i'd be a running fool!

0 comments: