Friday, February 5, 2010


For breakfast I had more of the usual x2. I was super hungry this morning and figured if its hungry, feed it. I got some really good sleep last night and I am having incredible difficulty waking up this morning; I hope this oatmeal kicks in soon cause I am draggin.

Fridays are our paydays so I am going to Natural Grocers later to go get some awesome Almond butter and Greek yogurt. I like this combo and can't get enough of it.

School is going great and I have been keeping on top of my school work, but I think this weekend I am going to go to Barns and Noble to work on my paper for next week; treat myself to a chi latte! Kidz Plex later and then maybe the gym. YIPEE!(sarcasm present)

I am really wanting some warmer weather so I can go hiking again. I miss being outside (oddly enough) and looking at all the beauty around me. I live, in my opinion, in one of the most beautifuly landscaped areas in the country. I realize that too often we all speed though our day and lives with out appreciating what is right in front of our face.

Goal for today:
Appreciate the beauty around me and take a picture to share with all of you! Here is a picture I took earlier this year.

4 comments:

Eating With Others said...

Wow! Coming from the land Mount Garbage I like your views. But it's also nice being warm. It was 78 today!

And yes sometimes your body just needs more.

Lost in Obsession said...

Mount Garbage? LOL..

Eating With Others said...

Yeah, that's the highest point in FL. We are barely above sea level, and flat!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hike/walk again. I am itching. It is so good for the soul!