Monday, January 25, 2010

GRRRR

So naturally my day was going good until my sister decided to call and invite me over for dinner on Thursday and then told me she would have done it tonight but is going to be going to the gym to go to a class, the class i've been wanting to go to.

Honestly, I don't want her there. I don't want to see her there. That is my time and her being there just infuriates me. I don't want to be around her shaking her butt totally trying to show me up in class. That is not what I am there for.

I just cannot be around her right now at all. I am frustrated that she is "concerned" about me but she she has dropped like 15lbs because she isn't eating. I mean, WTF is that? Now that shes going through a divorce it is important for her to shed weight and become a bitch because shes malnourished and because this guy shes sleeping with might like her better if shes thinner? I mean, grrrr.....

I am upset with her that my husband saw her at the mall getting her nails done but yet stuck me and my mother with her portion of her Verizon bill because she didn't have any money and now shes going to go sign up at the gym when she cannot even pay her rent? I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!

0 comments: