Saturday, January 30, 2010

YipEEEEE


Morning everyone, I slept like crap. I haven't been to the gym in two days and I can really feel that my body was restless last night. So this morning I made my high carb/protein mix of Oatmeal to get me fueled for my Zumba class at Golds Gym today.







So I got these two items forom Natural Grocers yesterday and if someone would have told me what a pain in the ass it is to stir Natural Almond butter I would have purchased the one that said no stiring required. I had that in my oatmeal along with my new Agave Nectar in Blueberry flavor. I also Got it in Hazelnut that my husband liked after he asked me to make him my "awesome oats" that look good but yet the pleasure of trying. He loved it and told me he was surprised how filling it was. He told me how proud he is of me and then gave me a big hug that I was annoyed about because I was putting dishes in the dish waser. LOL

Tonight were doing my birthday celebration and I am not sure where we are going to eat or what movie I am going to pick. I am craving fish or I would like to try a really good sushi place. Will Have to do some research.

Hope everyone has an awesome and I will post later. Lots of Love.

BTW, I don't want to fake like I am with out slip ups. Even tho I made my own pizza, it still triggered me to purge. So, I now know that Pizza will be a "no touchy" food. Because of it I started feeling weak and I had a hyperglycemic attacked and had to eat a Luna bar, yougart and an orange to get my sugars back up. Felt better after.

0 comments: