Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Healthspiration

During this journey I came across Jenna's website "Eat,Live,Run" where she talks about eating healthy and staying fit and she has really inspired me. I see a lot of websites like this and most of the time I roll my eyes and move on because the authors seem really detached, but something about her caught my attention, and for that I am thankful. She gives you recipes that are quick, simple, and delicious. She makes her living doing this website, looks like she sometimes works at a gym, and she is currently writing a book that I am pretty excited about.
Thank you to Jenna for introducing me to Hummus, Agave, and egg whites in my oatmeal.

Also, thank you for your ab work out routine that I plan on trying at the gym today after my BodyCombat class!

2 comments:

Girl. said...

Wow!! you're doing so great! Those ED thoughts will go away as long as you keep this up :)
keep strong,
love katie
xox

Lost in Obsession said...

Aww, thank you soo much. I did have a HUGE accomplishment today that I am getting rdy I post on. Wheres your update huh HUH HHUUHH?!? LOL